At the Annual General Meeting in AVTECH Sweden AB (publ) on June 20 2012, the following was, among other things, decided:
• establishing the Parent company’s income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and balance sheet;
• deciding to discharge the members of the Board and the President from personal liability;
• deciding that Board remuneration will be 175 000, of which each member will receive 35 000 and the auditors will receive fees according to approved bills;
• deciding to re-elect the current board members Lars GV Lindberg, Christer Staaf, Christer Fehrling and Ingvar Zöögling; to elect Johan Bronge as a new member of the Board; to re-elect Lars GV Lindberg as Chairman of Board and to re-elect Anders Palm as deputy member of the Board;
• to authorize the Board to issue new shares in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
For more information, please contact:
Jonas Saric, CFO
Direkt: +46 (0) 8 544 104 80
About AVTECH Sweden AB (publ)
AVTECH develops products and services for digital Air Traffic Management (ATM). Its customers include the global aviation industry; e.g. airlines, airports, aviation authorities, technology companies and airline manufacturers. By using AVTECH’s products and services, each individual flight as well as the entire airline operation can be optimized in terms of cost, noise and emission, efficiency, punctuality and safety. The head office is in Stockholm, Sweden with subsidiaries in Toulouse, France and Dubai, U.A.E. AVTECH Sweden AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX First North and has appointed Thenberg & Kinde Fondkommission AB as Certified Adviser.